With over 20 years in the ICT industry, BNI members have a vast knowledge of solutions and products that drive the modern businesses today. We specialise in providing the best, cost effective ICT solutions that suit the needs of our customers and their nature of business. We specialise in network architecture and design, implementation, business software and hardware solutions, disaster recovery and business continuity planning, testing and implementation. We have an excellent relationship with all of the hardware vendors such as Hewlett Packard, IBM, Dell and local vendors, and we are also a Cisco, HP and Microsoft Certified Silver Partner.
Service excellence with an innovative drive to provide an appropriate product with sound project management using a fresh outlook on emerging technologies.
To provide our customers with industry-leading products backed up by world-class service at competitive pricing levels.
- To provide world-class products with world-class service delivery for maximum customer satisfaction.
- To add value and grow the business of our competent business partners.
- To cultivate an environment that promotes innovation, trust and excellence, thus enabling BNI Consulting to attract and retain people of the highest calibre.
We are confident all of our products will provide you with years of outstanding service and we look forward to welcoming you to our ever-increasing list of satisfied clients.
Why Choose BNI?
BNI’s philosophy is based on a solid foundation of integrity, professionalism, and to provide customers with industry-leading products backed by world-class service at competitive pricing levels.
BNI‘s continuous and successful relationships with our clients are based on mutual confidence, fairness and of course communication. At BNI every challenge is as unique as each of our customers. By working closely with our customers, we get to understand their business demands and provide the best product and service delivery possible. Our uniqueness comes from a relentless customer focus, which has in turn led to a large portion of our business being referral based.
Our internal demands regarding quality and service are extremely high, both for us and for our customers. You can be assured that our understanding of your needs will be reflected in the quality and service provided to our clients.
BNI BBBEEE Status
BNI Consulting received an overall BBBEEE status level of a LEVEL 4 (FOUR) together with a B-BBEE Procurement Recognition level of 100%.
BNI Turnkey Offerings
BNI provides Turnkey Solutions and a range of products from the world’s leading manufacturers, including:
- HP (Personal Systems, Professional Workstations, Server, Blade and Storage Systems)
- DELL (Personal Systems, Server, Blade and Storage Systems)
- IBM (Personal Systems, Server, Blade and Storage Systems)
- Other world leading brands – Apple, Acer, Gateway, Lenovo, Samsung, Toshiba.
Storage Area Networking:
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Office 365
- Amazon Web Services
- IBM SoftLayer
- Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server
- Microsoft Enterprise Project Server, Microsoft End Point Protection
- Microsoft Systems Centre product range (Operations Manager, Configuration Manager)
- Microsoft Hyper-V
Thin Client Technologies:
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Services
- PKI Infrastructure
- WIFI Security
- Microsoft End Point
- Trend Micro
- ESET NOD32
- Active Fax
- Infrastructure Design for Microsoft Technologies
- Network and Database Architecture
- High Availability with Clustering
- Disaster Recovery, Backup and Recovery
HP, Canon, Konica Minolta, Nashua, EPSON, Riso:
- Copier, Printer, Scanner and Multi-Function devices
- Cost per Copy Consumables and Maintenance Contracts
- Managed Reporting and Services
- Consumables and Peripherals
- Stocking and Forecasting
- Project Management
- Configuration Centre, Asset Management and National Delivery Rollouts
- Service Support Call Centre